Saturday, May 7, 2011

Alien Zombies Attacking

Alien Zombies attacking around the Ancient Stone Circle. As you can see in the top panel the Saucer is still on the hill, but while fighting off Alien Zombies, if you get too close to the saucer it will take off! :ufo:

You can see I've done a lot more work on the terrain and added a load more Pale Moths fluttering about. I think I have close to 100 of them flying around and they don't seem to be affecting the games performance any and I don't exactly have an great machine for gaming.

The Pale Moth FBX file is only 314 KB and 800 frames of animation so hopefully I'll be able to place even more into the level.


Although you can't see it in any of these screen grabs, I made a pile of Hay Bales for the old barn. I figured the barn needed something inside to serve as an obstacle while Alien Zombies are either chasing you or you are aiming at them from behind the bales of hay as you can stay in the barn for a while and kinda pick them off as they either pass by the windows or the big open door way.

No comments:

Post a Comment