Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Old Barn

A look inside the "Old Barn" over on the Old Farm Area just the other side of the hill range. Inside the "Old Barn" are some heath pickups just in case you've been gnawed on by attacking "Alien Zombies", also some more Shotgun Shells in case yur starting to run out.

Now if I can just figure out how to get my FPS player to climb up that ladder the the Hay Loft I'll probably put some more Shotgun Shells up there too. Plus you could stay up there and pick off advancing "Alien Zombies", heck! it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel :evillaugh:


I tried some ladder climb scripts that I had found posted on Unity Answers but I just can't seem to get them to work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, to the best of my knowledge I followed the instructions to the letter and it still does not work.

I;m having a similar problem trying to make a simple information pop up window using a GUI texture so that when a player comes within range of a certain game object a pop up window will pop up with information about that particular game object. But I can't seem to get one working where it will pop up when the player is ONLY facing the object and ONLY when within say about 1 or 2 meters from the object. I REALLY need to get a solution for that as it's crucial for the beginning part of the game where the player starts off inside of Farmer Bob's house and there will be all sorts of objects that the player will be introduced to with instructions on how to access and use each game item.

No comments:

Post a Comment