Friday, May 6, 2011

Level one Nearing Completion


The Old Farm Area over the hill range where the Alien Zombies Saucer crashes looks a boat load better now that I've added the grass and weeds.

I scattered a few Pale Moths about too so you'll come across those every now and then fluttering about the rocks and grass.

I'm getting VERY close to completing level one of my Rednecks and Alien Zombies FPS game in Unity 3D there are still some major things I'm trying to figure out like

1 - Get my Full Screen "Alien Artifacts GUI Inventory" to work.

2 - Get my weapons GUI to function properly.

3 - Animate my weapons with "Fire" and "reload" animations.

4 - Get my game object information GUI popups to function, so players at the start of the game can click on certain game objects to learn how to use and access them.

5 - Fix up the "Alien Zombies" so they can fit through doorways, and fix their "On dead replacements" so they don't end up sticking into walls and other game geometry.

I'm sure I'm missing a few key things but right now these are my frakin Biggest headaches that need seriouse fixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment