Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Terrain Details


I had been trying all day to find a way to make my FPS character able to climb ladders as there is one on the Old Windmill and one in the Old Barn. Climbing the one on the old windmill will serve little to no purpose except maybe as a quick get away from advancing Alien Zombies. However the one in the old barn leads up to the hay loft where I figure I might place either health or more shotgun shells or maybe even an early grab of the rocket launcher.

Meantime while trying to do that I've added a lot more grass, tall weeds and rocks around the terrain making it much much easier for the Alien Zombies to sneak up on you, which I discovered is something they do quite often. I know where they come from and they still manage to take a few bites out of me while I'm running around testing something out. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment