Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shotgun Reload Animation



I've been trying my hand at giving my shotgun a reload animation. I like it so far but I think it needs hands. I was hoping that maybe I could get away with NOT having to make some but I think it looks a little funny without hands actually holding the gun?
I like the first part of the gun reload sound, the ejection of the shells seems to match up but NOT the 2nd part when the shells get loaded.
I was searching for a good two hours yesterday just to find that sound. Maybe it could be edited but I don't have any good sound editing software.

On a funny note, the reloading of the shells is actually the same shells just being put back into the gun, but because they get tossed behind the camera view, who's gonna know lol

No comments:

Post a Comment