Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tall River Weeds and Thistles

I photographed some thistles and tall dry weeds that seem to grow along the river bank when I was out for my morning run. Took them into photoshop and turned them into grass textures for my Unity 3D game I've been working on "Rednecks and Alien Zombies"

They turned out really nice so I made a swamp area and a waterfall close to Farmer Bob's house. Basically another area to explore and kill time in. there is nothing in that area except swamp and tall weeds. But exploring it makes for treacherous territory as the tall weed in some areas make it very easy for "Alien Zombies" :alien: to sneak up on you as I discovered while testing out the game and checking out my new foliage :lol:

I'm thinking of putting these together as a package and sell em on Turbosquid for 5 bucks as they work very well in Unity 3D. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment